Fertility TEST - New Generation Infectious DNA Test for fertility assessment in Pair
Due to the cases of infertility and recurrent spontaneous miscarriages of unknown etiology, we are making the latest findings in the field with the hope for the successful pregnancy, both natural and post-IVF.
The innovative Fertility TEST is successfully applied as a screening approach for infertile couples to increase the rate of IVF success, clarifying the infectious etiology of infertility and directing the attention of the practitioners for precise treatment.
Fertility test is designed for precise diagnosis of each partner in the pair suffering from idiopathic infertility.
✔ Fertility TEST - New Generation Infectious DNA Test to assess fertility in women - performed on a few drops of menstrual blood, and represents a new method for detecting hidden (subclinical) infections that can cause infertility in women.
✔Fertility TEST - New Generation Infectious DNA Test to assess fertility in Men – detects hidden infections in sperm that can cause infertility as well as early and recurrent spontaneous abortions as a result of embryo infection.
Fertility TEST is successfully applied in cases of:
• Idiopathic infertility;
• Early and / or recurrent spontaneous abortions;
• Unsuccessful implantation;
• IVF failure with own or donor eggs;
• Failure of IVF with PGS (Preimplantation genetic screening) of normal embryos;
Women: Menstrual blood / tissue - Sampling is passive (a few drops of menstrual blood are collected in a container);
Men: Ejaculate after three days of abstinence in a sterile container;
Storage and transport of samples: Room temperature, without special delivery conditions.
Result: 1-5 days
Female Fertility TEST: when to use?
1. In couples with idiopathic infertility, failed embryo transfer, early and / or recurrent spontaneous abortions;
2. For the diagnosis of endometritis and pelvic inflammatory disease involving a wide range of different infections in addition to chlamydia);
3.Fertility TEST is successfully combined with conventional diagnostic methods, such as testing of cervical and vaginal secretions, microscopy and PAP. Fertility TEST offers an additional diagnostic instrument for urogenital tract screening in both partners;
4. Before any invasive procedure or salpingography (to prevent spread of infections in upper genital tract).
Note: Invasive procedures to diagnose an intrauterine infection such as endometrial biopsy can cause endometriosis itself or exacerbate the condition, because the cervical channel may be an entry door for cervical / vaginal bacteria into the uterus.
5.In the Preventive medicine and reproductive health as a tool for population screening. The non-invasive method of sampling allows the use of Fertility TEST for preventive screening of viral and bacterial infections, overcoming all practical obstacles for sampling from hard-to-reach areas of the upper urogenital tract.
6. In routine gynecological screening: It is possible to combine Fertility TEST in routine gynecological screening tests with testing the cervical / vaginal secretions to ensure accurate and timely detection and localization of the infection. This makes the treatment easier and reduces the risk of complications resulting from untreated, hidden and subclinical infection.
7. In the struggle against the spread of sexually transmitted infections: Fertility TEST can be applied as a valuable diagnostic instrument in preventive medicine to reduce sexually transmitted infections among the population. As a non-invasive method, the test can be successfully applied to both teenagers and adult women and is offered as a preventive strategy for the prophylaxis, control, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
IN SHORT for Female Fertility TEST:
• Easy, non-invasive sampling;
• The sample (menstrual blood) is representative of the entire endometrium;
• Results within 1-5 business days;
• High sensitivity (> 95%) and specificity (> 99%);
• Clarifies infertility with bacterial and viral etiology;
• Easy monitoring of the results of antibiotic / antiviral therapy;
Male Fertility TEST: when to use?
1. In couples with unexplained infertility, difficulty in conception, early and recurrent miscarriages. For best results, we recommend using the test along with the Fertility TEST in the partner.
2. When subclinical urogenital infection is suspected in men with or without infertility.
3. In the diagnosis and treatment of OLIGOSPERMY (decreased number of spermatozoides in the ejaculate), ASTENOSPERMY (reduction of the quantity of the mobile spermatozoides and the speed of their movement in the ejaculate) or THERATOPERMY (the majority of spermatozoides have irregular shape and structure).
4. For routine androgenic screening.
We recommend combining Male Fertility TEST with spermatic analysis to prevent male reproductive system, diagnose infection or study male infertility.
5. For screening sperm donors In Vitro clinics and sperm banks.
In short for Male Fertility TEST:
• Allows detection of infectious etiology for male infertility;
• Allows detection of an infectious etiology with male origin in cases of early and recurrent spontaneous abortions in the couple.
• High sensitivity (> 95%) and specificity (> 99%);
• Easy monitoring of the results after antibiotic / antiviral therapy;
Infertility, Endometriosis, Prostatitis
Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis, Profilaxis, Unprotected sex